We're looking for an experienced Procurement Manager, Contracts Manager or Procurement Analyst to join our team for an initial 3 month contract based from a Britomart location.
Ideally you’ll have experience in technology and telecommunications but we’re open to training someone with other procurement experience
- Contract reviews to build a fact based model
- Working with senior members of our team to develop a strategy
- Market research to identify potential suppliers
- Writing a report on your findings with support from our team
- Identifying ways to add value to supply agreements
- Reviewing existing and potential suppliers looking at cost drivers balanced with the client needs
- Developing a profile and cost model for IT Outsourcing
- Development of RFP documentation
- Development of a Supplier Governance Framework for the client to an already developed model
You’ll have strong interpersonal skills. Others will seek you out as you are someone that consistently delivers, as well as being great to work with. Confidence and capability is a must as you will be working independently and must hit the ground running.
To thrive in this role you’ll have:
- Experience in procurement, ideally in technology and telecommunications
- An interest in IT
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good computer skills in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Financial and commercial astuteness
- Ability to work independently
- Able to work to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
The current expectation is that the successful applicant would be employed for 40 hours per week for 3 months.
The contract would begin in late November with a break over Christmas/New Year. There is potential to extend the engagement or for the role to become permanent.
- First class spoken and written communicator
- Excellent listener and negotiator, adept at understanding other perspectives
- Ability to stand back from a problem/opportunity and unpack what it means
- Good reputation – known for results but also as a solid citizen
- Calm under pressure, considered, firm and fair
- Responsibly bold, positive, ambitious
- Thorough, but not pedantic
- Pragmatic and practical
- Able to represent the Voco brand first and yourself second
- Strong team player but comfortable working autonomously
- Collaborative style, look to bring the collective strength to bear on client challenges
- Not afraid to seek input/advice from colleagues
- Motivated to help grow the Voco business, looking to grow with Voco
NOTE FOR OVERSEAS ENQUIRIES AND NON NZ RESIDENTS
Only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and that can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered.