We’re looking for a Senior Consultant to join our expanding Auckland team.
You’ll be that great mix of Enterprise/Technology Architect and Senior BA. You’ll enjoy getting into the detail and producing high quality work. Ideally, you’ll be known as a thought leader, operate at a programme-level able to engage at the most senior levels in client engagements.
Our Senior Consultants are trusted advisors to our clients, who productively challenge the status quo, and work directly to complete deliverables. You’ll be responsible for ensuring our client outcomes are met in line with Voco’s high ethical and quality standards, and actively drive deliverables with the client’s outcomes in mind.
The role necessitates flexibility and adaptability as we often work across several disciplines to achieve client outcomes.
In this role you’ll be working on a variety of projects where your broad skills and experience will enable you to showcase your skills in:
- Application roadmaps and architecture
- Technology architecture
- Go to cloud projects
- IT Service Management and Governance
- Complex sourcing and technical services procurement
- Power Apps
You will enjoy:
- Completing deliverables and activities as per the engagement plan.
- Proactively leveraging the rest of the Voco team, as required to assist with client deliverables.
- Ensuring the Voco engagement team’s deliverables are to the required standard and meet the required outcomes.
- Actively working with client(s) to identify areas of opportunity, and leverage these opportunities to grow the Voco engagement team.
- Building high-level relationships with the client(s), developing client confidence based on timely, accurate and high-quality client interactions and deliverables.
- Providing input into the weekly and monthly reports to clients and Partners.
- Working with senior members of the Voco team, to provide input into engagement initiation, including the development and delivery of proposals, terms of reference and work breakdown structures.
- At least ten years in senior technology roles in NZ
- Senior Business Analysis
- Enterprise Architecture
- Agile project delivery
- Project management of large or complex projects, or leadership of SME teams for projects or programmes
- Technology (including Network) Architecture
- Power Apps
- Modern Workspace
- Supplier engagements or procurement of large-scale technical services
- Deep knowledge of one or more of networking, security, telecommunications, IT infrastructure, contact centres, IT strategic sourcing/procurement, IT services, Cloud, advisory services, service management, financial and commercial advisory.
SKILLS YOU CAN DEMONSTRATE
- Understand IT/Digital/Technology landscapes and trends and be able to lead a discussion with a client audience
- Excellent written, verbal and MS Office communication skills
- Articulate complexity in simple terms
- Excellent networking skills
- Strong Project Management skills demonstrating both Agile and waterfall skills
- Business acumen
- AWS or Azure certifications or experience
- Low code app development
- Experience in large scale environments
- IT degree or equivalent qualifications
- Independent and self-starting
- Respect confidential information
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Confident with commercial discussions and negotiation
- A quick study, able to just get into the challenge
- A natural and comfortable leader
- Good with people from a broad range of backgrounds
- Comfortable and experienced working at the executive and ‘C’ level
- Able to follow a process, and adapt to fit the situation
- An excellent communicator
- Professionally presented
- Open and challenging
- A change agent
- Keen to learn and to share knowledge with a developing team
NOTE FOR OVERSEAS ENQUIRIES AND NON NZ RESIDENTS
Only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and that can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered.